Pediatric Hospital Boxes
Join us in bringing joy and creativity to pediatric hospitals
Whether a family, an individual, a corporate sponsor or co-branding partner, Each and Every Box Counts.
Become part of our monthly deliveries to the thousands of children in pediatric hospitals across the country. We are so proud to be working with the following pediatric hospitals and ambassadors accepting our Art Boxes:
• Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
• CHOC Children’s Hospital
• Torrance Memorial Medical Center
• Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
• Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital
• Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford
• Monroe Carell Jr Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt.
• UC Davis Children’s Hospital
• UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital
Our Pediatric Hospital Art Boxes are original, specially-designed, activity kits filled with projects and crafts featuring:
• Architecture Lesson inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright
• Wooden Frame Project with Gems, Stones and Glue
• Sketch Book and Artists Markers
• Foam Sticker Project
• Design Your Own Puzzle Project
Yes! Engaging the creative process is scientifically proven to have therapeutic benefits. From isolation units to oncology and heart transplant departments, no matter what these beautiful, young patients are going through, each child can benefit tremendously from being able to get a real break and engage in artistic creativity and self-expression, giving them positive, uplifting, and joyful experiences during an otherwise challenging time.
Yes! All supplies have been vetted by designated labs to ensure complete safety for patients four and older.
That’s the best part! They will have several projects to display around their hospital room, transforming it into their own art gallery! It can provide an incredible platform for dialogue, allowing the conversation focus to be on their amazing creations.
Yes! The more you purchase, the more patients get to experience a true respite from their day.
Yes! You may order at any time.
Absolutely everyone and anyone – individuals, families, schools, Girls Scouts, Boys Scouts, organizations, companies.
On behalf of The Art Box Academy, we thank you.
Founder and CEO
The Art Box Academy